Standard Website Design
For individual athlete-entrepreneurs who wish to sell their services online, with a website hosted on either the Pole Press or Fitness Press networks. (See details below.)
Standard Website Design is for individual athlete-entrepreneurs who wish to promote their personal brand and sell their services online, with a website hosted on either the Pole Press or Fitness Press networks. As examples, this would include anyone looking to sell workout programs, online coaching/training, personally-branded apparel & merchandise — or all of the above. A Standard Website includes all of the following crucial functions & features:
- All our sites are built using “Mobile-First Design” principles. In other words, they’re designed to be beautiful and user-friendly on both mobile and desktop devices.
- Ability to sell physical products that must be shipped to customers.
- Ability to sell digitally downloaded products — for example workout programs, training videos, stock photography, etc.
- Ability to sell automatically recurring subscriptions — for example, online or in-person training the customer pays for on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Customer Account section, where customers can view their orders, store their addresses and payment methods, download their digital products, etc.
- Customer Wishlist capability, where customers can “save” services or products they wish to buy at a later date.
- A blog section, useful for keeping your website always looking “fresh” by frequently publishing all sorts of content types, including articles, photo albums, or videos.